Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Carol's Texan 5

Carol's Texan 5 is not new to my ears. I've been hearing it through my friends in PSI Leadership and I do trust them when it comes to food because they are food lovers like me.

I've seen a lot of food pictures from my friends FB page and it makes me drool every time I look at them. Then I decided that it's about time that I try it and also attest that Carol's Texan 5 offers the best chicken and ribs on this side of Manila.

I really enjoyed their own version of buffalo wings. I ordered their Dynamite Wings and I loved it! I like spicy food (a lot...) and if you are like me, you will really enjoy this one.  I've also tried their Texan Juicy Burger and it's awesome! As the name says, it is really juicy and tender at the same time and you can really taste the beef! Yum!

Another good thing about this resto is that they also offer party trays of their signature dishes. You can order trays of your favorite Carol's Texan 5 entrées for your special occasions. You can also reserve the whole place for your functions and hold your events or parties here. There are also available Kiddie Meal Sets that is perfect for your kids.

You can also invite Carol's Texan 5 at your corporate events. You may avail of their Event Food Booths and they will be ready to serve the best chicken and ribs in your events.

Check out their signature dishes and the rest of their menu below.




Isn't it mouth watering? So next time that you are around Greenhillls or in San Juan, you should drop by and enjoy your best chicken and ribs at Carol's Texan 5. You can also avail of their delivery service if you work or live somewhere in San Juan, Mandaluyong, Ortigas or Pioneer Area. 

Now you may be wondering why this post is a bit different from my previous posts. It's because this post will serve as my entry to the First Bloggers Buffet Event. To give you some background about my food conquest, I've been doing a photo blog in my FB page for almost 3 years now and I just started doing a formal food blog last year. So I'd consider myself as a newbie in the blogging industry.

Sure it's nice to be one of the few invited ones to this wonderful and sumptuous buffet but what I'm really after is the fellowship with other food bloggers. It would be great to finally meet and physically interact with them. And hopefully meet new friends at the same time. I'm pretty sure that I will learn a lot from them specially from their experiences and adventures. Food would just be a bonus for me on this one. (A great add-on at that!)

Of course this feat will not be possible without the help of the organizers and sponsors. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ten Minutes Tops, Club Travel Now and Bloggers Buffet for putting up this event.

Having that said, I do hope that this entry will be chosen. If not, I'm sure there will be a next time where I can meet my fellow food bloggers.

Before I forget and end this entry, here's my review for Carol's Texan 5.

Ambiance: 4/5
Cleanliness: 5/5
Customer Service: 5/5
Quality of Food: 5/5
Price of Food: 4/5
Over-all Rating: 4/5

Carol's Texan 5
2F 713 J. Abad Santos St.,
Little Baguio, San Juan

For delivery, you may contact 
(02) 727-3843 or 0922-4850154

Website: www.texan5.com

Share






No comments:

Post a Comment