Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Cebu City: Diplomat Hotel

I've visited Cebu 10 months ago with my friends. Usual round trip air fare to Cebu will cost you around less than P5,000 but we we're lucky enough to avail air fare promos during that time (I'd suggest you book your flight during those promos and you can save up to P3,000).


We planned to stay for 3 days and we stayed at Diplomat Hotel located at 90 F. Roxas St., Cebu City (Check map here). The room rates are reasonable and can accommodate at least 2-3 persons. You can enjoy your stay for as low as P1,200 per night. The room comes with your basic needs (at least as far as I'm concerned): Cable TV, Aircon and Hot/Cold Shower. You can check the rest of the room rates here.



They have 24hour security on guard and they have awesome outside lobby. I love the chairs and it is really comfortable. Good to hang around specially during the night time before we sleep.


They also have a spa and 2 travel agencies on the outside lobby. Another thing I like about this hotel is it's location. It's just walking distance from Robinson's and SM Cebu. There are also great restaurants near the place (which will I feature on my next write ups).

One downside I see is that they don't offer free wi-fi. But don't worry, they do have it and you can enjoy it for as low as P65/hour.

Here are my ratings on this hotel:

Room: 3 stars
Amenities: 3 stars
Service: 4 stars
Cleanliness: 5 stars
Location: 4 stars
Overall: 4 stars

Diplomat Hotel
90 F. Ramos Street
Cebu, Cebu 6000
Philippines
Landline: +6332-2530099
Fax: +6332-2546346
www.diplomathotelcebu.com


Share






No comments:

Post a Comment