Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My 11 for 2011

2011 was an exciting and at the same time a very challenging year. I've learned a lot from mistakes and I've grown to trust in the Lord no matter what situation I am facing.

2011 is absolutely a great year for me. I have a lot of things that I am thankful for but let me share with you my Top 11 for 2011.

11. Single's Getaway 2011


It's great to see a lot of young men and women who are passionate about God. It's an awesome experience and it taught me to appreciate the beauty of God's creation. We have a wonderful God and you just need to look around you to know it.


10. BMW 2011


Beauty, Money and Wellness (BMW) is a summer retreat of Psoriasis Philippines, Inc. (PsorPhil). Spending time with over 200 psoriasis patients is truly an overwhelming experience. Knowing their personal stories is truly an inspiration. Don't let your situation control your life. You control your own situation and by God's grace live a victorious life.


9. Ushering Ministry


Serving with these people is truly an honor and a privilege for me. They taught me the true meaning of servant leadership. Their humility and passion for God is just amazing. Excited to serve with you guys for another year!


8. Music Ministry


Worshiping God is an awesome experience! I've learned that true worship is more on the way we live our daily lives. It does not limit to singing or playing instruments. True worship is reflected on how we do things whether at work or at home and most specially in our own private time where no people can see us. Doing our best, whether at work or serving others, gives honor to our God.


7. Lifebox San Juan


I'm glad to be part of my Lifebox family. I've learned a lot of things and it is a great opportunity to serve with these guys. Truly there is nothing more fulfilling than preparing the next generation for LIFE. Can't wait for next year!


6. PsorROCKS


This concert is awesome! Thank you to all who supported this event specially to the bands who played during the concert (6cycleminds, Brain Damage Control, Calla Lily, Chonkeys, Cueshe, Even, General Luna, Grace Note, Kenyo, Slapshock, Tricia Garcia and Up Dharma Down). This event is a first for us and a very challenging one. But God proved that there is nothing impossible and that He is in control of all things.


5. Hong Kong Trip


Didn't expect this one but God is truly good! I was blessed with a Hong Kong trip all expense paid. God is truly amazing! (Will blog about this trip next year.)


4. World Psoriasis Day 2011


This year's World Psoriasis Day celebration is a major milestone for us. President Benigno Aquino III signed the Presidential Decree No. 179 proclaiming every last week of October as National Psoriasis Awareness Week in the Philippines. I'm really excited about our Psoriasis advocacy next year!


3. Unexpected Gift


God is truly amazing! Been praying for this and God answered our prayer. We now have a car! (Time to get my driver's license :D )


2. Family


I've been blessed by a wonderful family and God has been wonderful to all of us. His protection alone is already a testimony how great our God is. Every day is a miracle and we need to be thankful for it. (Plus i got to spend some time with my mom again :D )


1. Jesus


Of course, it goes without saying that I owe everything to Him. I'm very thankful for all the blessings, talents and skills that God has given me. 

It is an amazing year indeed. God has been awesome and He is faithful even if I'm not. I am very excited for 2012!

How about you? What are you thankful for this year?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment